As you know that performing, Umrah is neither imperious nor mandatory, but performing it even once in a lifetime is an honor for Muslims and can carry a hajji countless rewards. However, there are lesser people than Hajj. For those who are stressed with certain obligations and time or economic limitations, Umrah is also a more flexible choice. If you want to go for Umrah through Last 10 Days Ramadan Umrah Package 2019 you can contact Umrah Experts they have cheap packages for those peoples who live in UK.
According to Islam, you don’t have a specific period by which you have to perform Umrah in the holy cities and you can perform it at any time of year. There are 4 pillars of Umrah which are,
• Wearing an Ihram
• Tawaf e Kaaba
• Cut off hair
So, if you are going to perform Umrah instead of Hajj this year, we wish you the best and hearten you to help others along the way.
Things to Consider for Kids
There are some important things which you should consider that when you are going to Umrah with children,
• Experts say that you should talk to the children about why this holy trip is being occupied. Tell them, what is the significance of Umrah and how should we behave there. No need to worry there are many kids all around there.
• It is important to get the children vaccination of meningitis ACWY135. The kids age of 2-15 years needs to have vaccination of polio.
• Next thing is kids dressing yes, you should avoid the western dressing because its fascinate too much attention. If the kid is over 6 then he should wear an Ihram and little girls must wear a hijab.
• When you visit the Masjid, it is a good thing to take some toys or dolls to keep the kids busy, but videos games, dummy cell phones, and the camera shouldn’t be given to kids.
• Don’t let the kids out of sight because these places are generally crowded. Just hold their hands and look after them where they are going.
• The baby carriage is not allowed inside the Masjid, but wheelchairs are available for rent and people can use it for kids.
• Kids shoes should be taken in a bag because kids lost their shoes in the crowd at the gate.
• Small water bottles and snacks should be carried along with you for kids in that case kids get hungry.
• Kids should rest properly.
These are the major points that you should take it seriously and when you are going to Umrah with through Economical approved umrah travel agents 2019 for families with Visa, flight and Transportation.